❤️Our Wooden Memory Match Stick Game is designed to develop kids' motor skills. It can help to improve the baby's three-dimensional imagination, color cognitive ability, and stimulate the baby's curiosity.
❤️GREAT EDUCATIONAL TOYS FOR KIDS:
- This Memory Match Stick Game has the ability to develop the child's memory ability, to help us to find a baby's talent, not only improving the baby's three-dimensional imagination but also stimulating kids’ color cognitive ability.
- Train fine movements and develop hand-eye coordination skills, improve thinking ability.
Made of safe wooden material and non-toxic water paint, allow you to use with reassurance. With a painted smooth surface layer, it does not hurt kids' hands easily. No cracking will not deform.
HOW TO PLAY:
The objective of this fun board game for kids is simple. Roll the dice to reveal color, find a matching color pin on the board, and collect as many pieces as possible
- 1. Put all the chessmen to the checkerboard ;
- 2. Shake the dice;
- 3. Take a chessman from the checkerboard. If the chessman is with the same color on the top of the dice then keep the chessman and who gets more chessmen at last who wins the game.
- Dimension: 7.5 * 7.4 * 2.2 inches
- Material: Wooden
- 24 * Colored sticks
- 1 * Wooden disc
- 1 * Dice
- 1 * Wooden Memory Match Stick Game
I ordered this game but took me 2 months to get it as it came from China~ we love the game and I play this with the Grand kids a lot~ we have lots of laughs playing the game~ I would highly recommend you order it
I bought one. the money was taken out of my account. never received the game. wrote several times to send me the game or return my money. nothing. do not fall for this
Our 4 year old grandson loves this game. I do need to replace a missing yellow piece that our dog found and chewed. Do you sell replacement parts?
Nice game but WAAAAYYYY overpriced
This checker board and "marbles" are both made of quality wood with vibrant colors.Teaching my little granddaughters to play thought provoking games. they loved it.
Very timely for the ECQ. It entertains kids at home, at the same time stimulates their
My young nieces enjoyed playing the game. It will help improve their thinking skils.
Great product, hubby and grandson enjoy playing this game. Grandson 3 and it great for a memory game.
Fun game. My grandkids (5 & 7 years old) love it! It is also fun for my wife and I to play.
This isn't just for kids ! Getting up in age (: What the heck try it. (:
My grandkids and I are having fun with this game! We love memory games, but it seems the cards always get moved out of place, making it harder. This solves that problem. And if we use the die, that adds to the difficulty. With the youngest, we don't start with all the pegs so it's a little easier! Great game, great price.
I bought this for for 5 year old son but the whole family loves to play it. My 11 year old and his friends were playing round after round with this at a recent get-together. Simple memory game that seems to please all ages. Very happy with this purchase.